*ahem* *steps up to the mic* Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I’d like to introduce you to a sweet friend of mine, Anna Gold. Her and I have decided to blog-collaborate (blogorate?), and write a series of posts on confidence. We thought that you may enjoy getting to know a little bit about us before we dive into this fantastic discussion. On this post, I have a list of 10 questions I asked Anna, and the responses she has given. If you would like to see the questions she asked me, please visit her blog at https://theannagoldblog.wordpress.com
1. What do you wanna be when you grow up? A singer/songwriter! I want to be hopefully doing what I am doing now just on a larger scale. So in other words I would love to have a record deal and be able to sing praises to God as my living, because what an honor to have that as my job!
2. How old were you when you accepted Christ as your Savior? I was five years old! A lot of people say my parents “made me” but it was all me! We were at a Christian event and they were having an altar call inviting people to accept Jesus and to ask him into their hearts. It wasn’t until we were in the car that I asked my mom what it meant to accept Jesus as your savior and she explained, and right then and there I asked my mom if I could, and so in our family car among my siblings I repeated the prayer after my mom and that’s when AND how! 🙂
3. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be? My guitar, my bible, and an empty journal and a pencil…wait…that’s four. Umm…My bible a journal and a pencil. But I really want my guitar. Okay, never mind, it would be my guitar, bible, and my guitar amp, that way I could play my guitar REALLY loud and maybe a passing ship would hear me, and then I would be saved.
4. What is your least favorite artificial flavor? (Grape, Orange, Cherry, ect.) Eww, definitely CHERRY!!! Like that should not even be in existence!
5. Do you prefer the outdoors or the indoors? Outdoors, nothing relaxes me more than a walk through the woods! Until it gets dark, then I want to be indoors!
6. What is your favorite board game? Monopoly! My one brother and I played all the time growing up and he always beat me until this past Christmas I beat him, and we haven’t played since because I want to quite while I am ahead!
7. What was your childhood nickname? My mom always (and sometimes still does) called me Anne-Girl, because I remind her of Anne Shirley from ‘Anne of Green Gables’.
8. Which series do you like better: LOTR or The Hunger Games? Hunger Games!!!
9. Do you have a song that takes you back to a certain time of your life as soon as you hear it? If so, what is the song? This is a sad answer, the song is ‘Knees To The Earth’ by Watermark. My sister listened to this song a lot,especially during a rough time in my life around age 6/7, my family was going to move and our pet bird died,and some other stuff like that was happen, so I listen to it and feel sad and confused..
10. Do you like coffee or tea better? Coffee. Mostly because people like me better once I have had a cup! 😉
Stay tuned for our fantabulous series coming soon!