I was nominated by Sam at Love Out LOUD for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks, Sam!
So, according to the rules, I have to post 7 random facts about myself. Here are my weird facts:
1. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots. If it’s possible to like a band waaaaay too much, then that’s me with Twenty One Pilots. I relate to their music a lot.
2. I hate video games, and I love books. That’s kinda two facts, but they go hand-in-hand. When someone asks me to play video games, I say “no” and I pick up a book.
3. I have countless scars from wrecking on my skateboard and BMX bike as a kid. Once, when I was 12, I drove down my friends cement driveway and crashed on the street at the bottom of the hill. I jacked up my big toe (I was wearing flip flops), I hit my head, and I have scars and all of my elbows and knees.
4. My two favorite things are roller coasters and concerts. They keep me happy.
5. I really really really love guacamole. Want to be my favorite person? Buy me Chipotle guacamole.
6. My favorite book (besides the Bible) is a biography called Unbroken. I also really like The Help. You should check both of those out.
7. If I could be any animal, I would be a sloth or a koala. It depends on which one gets more sleep.
The 5 people I nominate are:
- Anna at The Anna Gold Blog
- Christy at The Teen Theme
- Megan at Ordinary Teen, Extraordinary God
- Kate at Beautiful Hands For Christ
- Grace at True and Pure